Sunday, April 4, 2021

Be Your Online Business Legal Counsel











About:

You will have me as your permanent international legal advisor, on a month to month basis. 

Contracts reviewing, negotiations, inquiries and general legal strategies.

The most solid and seasoned legal advise and the ability to refer any case on any country to the right local attorney, using my international licenses and degrees to make do the better deal and save money on all the out of the borders or overseas issues.



I will handle everything I possibly, legally and ehtically can. The rest I will strategize for you and refer to a local lawyer in the country you need to protect your rights or your business.



The price is a monthly fee which allows you to be one of my permanent clients for a very low price.



This offer is aimed to the new entrepreneurs who would be in the need of solid legal assistance at a price a start up can afford. It is my way to give back to the go-doers world.





Reviews


:

It was very helpful. Thank you!

:

Hands down the best person to work with, very knowledgeable and courteous I highly recommend his services no doubt.

:

One of the best legal counsel on Fiverr. Great seller, and extremely thorough. Communication was great, quick response. It was a pleasure working with him. He helped me with a very good response letter. Will definitely work with you again in the future, thank you!

:

Experienced and professional. Thank you

:

Second time using Lou's services here. I highly recommend because expert legal advice will save you time and money and provide a clear path forward. Lou does that in friendly and patient manner while always being prompt and approachable.




No comments:

Post a Comment