Saturday, April 17, 2021

Provide You IP Legal Consultation











About:

About This Gig

I am a lawyer licensed in California. 



I can file your trademarks, copyrights, patents for your ideas. 



This consultation gig is for those that want a more personal understanding of their options for intellectual property.



NOTE: The charges for filing trademarks, copyrights and patents are separate. Patentability opinions and/or infringement opinions are not provided in this consultation.

Reviews


:

They are Top rated for a reason. Great client support and customer service. Handled everything from beginning to end. I'd like to give them 10 stars. Thank you very much for your professional execution and a swift delivery! Your firm rocks and I am very very grateful!

:

Once we got our schedules figured out and we got on the phone it was awesome. This Dynamic duo of attorneys brainstormed with me about possible business strategies which is what I wanted. Very helpful and I look forward to working with them again. Thank you both.

:

Great info and advice

:

Excellent work! As always. Will definitely order again.

:

Great help with Trademark registration. I recommend !




No comments:

Post a Comment