Saturday, April 10, 2021

Be Your Professional Lawyer











About:

I am a licensed professional lawyer providing my services to my clients Pakistan. You can rely on my experience as I have 5 years of practical experience in drafting and reviewing of documents of versatile nature.

   

I provide customized legal documents to US, UK, Australia, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Turkey, Italy, EU, and other jurisdictions, including but not limited to:



•   Terms of Service

•   Privacy Policy (GDPR Compliant)

•   Non-Disclosure Agreement

•   Shareholders Agreement

•   Partnership Agreement/Deed

•   Lease Agreement

•   Tenancy Agreement

•   End User License Agreement

•   Franchise Agreement

•   Investment Agreement

•   Advertisement Agreement

•   Sub Contracts

•   Contract Manufacturing

•   Sale/Purchase Agreement

•   Corporate or Commercial Agreement

•   Employment Agreement

•   Distribution Agreement

•   Joint Venture Agreement

  • Content Type
  • Contracts & Agreements



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment