Sunday, April 25, 2021

Assist With Small Business Registration











About:

Small Business registration support! I can help you register a legit business entity properly in the United States. I will support you on your entrepreneurship path!



Are you looking to create your own LLC, S-Corporation or begin the process of registering a Non-Profit organization? I can research the correct & current websites and registration links.



The gigs range from basic links and instructions to more individualized consultations and support. Services range from website links only to guided self-help legal services until your business is registered. But I will help you through the process.



I CANNOT GUARANTEE THE STATE WILL ACCEPT YOUR BUSINESS. I WILL NOT DRAFT ANY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS WITH THESE GIGS. I CAN GIVE YOU MY BEST OPINION ON WHAT YOU NEED TO PREPARE AND WHAT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO INCLUDE TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL SMALL REGISTRATION IN YOUR STATE.



THESE GIGS DO NOT INCLUDE ANY REGISTRATION FEES APPLICABLE TO YOUR STATE. THE FEE IS FOR MY CONSULTATION ONLY.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely perfect. Above and beyond.

:

Thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment