Friday, April 30, 2021

Patent Search And Trademark Check Of Your Product, Idea And Invention











About:

Hey,

Are you looking for an experienced Patent and Trademark analyst? Then you are in the right place.

I will do the patent search and trademark search through all official databases all around the world. I will Search for Patents, Published Pending Patents Relevant, active, and fee-related expired patents related to your Product, Idea, Invention and Innovation

I will provide you with a full detailed report including



  • Utility & design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending). 
  • I provide patent and trademark services like Prior Art Search, Patent-ability Search, Patent Validity/ Invalidity Search, Freedom to Operate Search
  • I will search Trademark for your Brand Name, Brand Logo and even for Brand Slogans
  • Screenshots and Links. It will be a complete report, to your satisfaction
  • Will Check the Trademark of your Brand name in terms of Text
  • Will perform a Trademark Search for your logo in terms of colour Combination, Shape, Concept and Composite

I will sign an NDA. I ensure you that your idea will be completely safe.



Hit me up with a message and I will be happy to work with you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment