Monday, March 29, 2021

Negotiate And Craft Esports Contracts











About:

I’ve spent the last 10+ years working for top law firms in the U.S. as a commercial lawyer. I spend my days helping clients achieve their objectives by representing them in various legal matters.



I’ve had huge success over the years in negotiating, drafting, and reviewing esports contracts.



I can help you with:



  • Equipment Agreements
  • Payment Amounts and Payment Schedules 
  • Insurance Issues
  • Sponsorship and Endorsement Parameters
  • Conduct Expectations 
  • Schedule Expectations



I work with esports athletes, team sponsors, and investors on contract negotiations, meditations, and financial planning. I also act as an agent on behalf of professional players. 



If you’re involved in the professional gaming world and need legal assistance or representation, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I received a fantastic service, my expectation was met right right on time and I recommend the seller to be professional and the work was done perfectly. Am so happy and proud of the work that was carried out by

:

Thank you for the kind words. Your instructions were on point. Great buyer. I would be happy to do business again

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment