Sunday, March 28, 2021

Provide Legal Consultation In Brazil











About:

I will help you with your legal problem or question in Brazil (for example, civil law, labor law, criminal law, family law, tax law, bidding process) until it gets solved. I prepare contracts, opinions and other legal documents. I can also tell you if you have the right to file a lawsuit (I can fill a lawsuit too, but it's another gig, this one is only a legal advice).







Reviews


:

Artur capano helped me and my company get through a last minute hold up before traveling to Brazil for business purposes. He worked around the clock with us to get the necessary paperwork and translated documents for an important business trip. He is amazing, knowledgeable and available when needed. I had a positive experience and will recommend to my business associates and friends. Thank you for all your hard work!

:

Seller provided very accurate information, and answered all my questions. I do recommend to use his services.

:

It's a pleasure working with Artur - he did a great job, very professional and fast. I can absolutely recommend his service.

:

I got all information I requested. Everything was done fast and professional. Highly recommend his services.

:

Thank you so much for so quickly and professionally providing advice. I appreciate the document you provided to outline everything regarding my needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment