Monday, March 29, 2021

Draft Legal Contracts, Service Agreements,Privacy Policy, Nda And More











About:

Hello. I am Andrea Ramirez, I am the head of FIDENTIA LAW, I provide a varied set of legal services to clients worldwide at affordable prices including contracts drafting, review,and summarization; I also provide other legal drafting services and writing such as papers, articles, and legal research. I have expertise in Corporate & business legal support related to technology companies and Intellectual property matters.



I possess excellent communication skills, common law knowledge and the requisite skill set to provide the right and superior quality legal and paralegal support services in the USA, and Latin America.



I will provide the following documents:



  • Sales Agreements
  • Indemnity Agreements
  • Rent Agreements
  • Any Legal Documents
  • Purchase Agreement
  • Software License Agreements
  • Software Development Agreement
  • Website Development Agreement
  • SEO and PPC Agreements
  • Privacy Policy & GDPR
  • Commission Agreement
  • Independent Contractor Agreement
  • Websites Terms and Conditions
  • Franchise Agreement
  • Service Agreement
  • NDA, Non-Disclosure Agreements
  • Copyright Assignment
  • VOIP Services Agreement
  • Marketing Services Agreement
  • Medical and Healthcare - HIPAA Compliance
  • BY-LAWS
  • Operating Agreements
  • Others

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nicest girl ever! She helped me to get what I want and tried very hard. She was there every minute that I needed her. And she is very passionate about her work.

Seller's Response:

Andrea's work is very legible, tightly written and no sign of spelling errors. Her communication was very clear and professional, she provided everything in my document as specified and checked in when necessary with my needs. Overall, stellar job! I'm pleased with the results.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for hiring me! Good luck on your project ❤️

:

Amazing seller. Andrea did more than I've expected. I highly recommend her work to anyone looking for a term & condition contract.

:

Thank you vey much. Please, let me now when you need something else from me. Regards!




No comments:

Post a Comment