Monday, March 1, 2021

Patent Or Trademark Research For The US Market Ecommerce Products











About:

I am a professional native German patent and trademark researcher for more than 4 years now. I have specialized in the German and the US market.


In this offer you get a thorough patent and trademark search, especially for e-commerce products (dropshipping, amazon fba etc.). Therefore I search through all databases in order to provide you with the best possible result.



If you're already owner of a trademark or a patent, I also can research for infringements!


Please note that I am not liable for my work.


Safe your offer now!



If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Reviews


:

Experience was great, results were quick and professional. Highly recommend.

:

Excellent Service!!!!

:

Excellent. Fast delivery. Thank you

:

Very thorough and responsive! Great work!

:

fast and good service. I recommended. Thanks for your help!




No comments:

Post a Comment