Saturday, March 27, 2021

Give High Quality Legal Advice











About:

I am a lawyer with 10+ years of experience. As a licensed attorney, I practiced (pre-trail) litigation at several renowned law firms for years. Also, I have been the legal manager of a (tech) company with projects all over the world.



Therefore, I am an expert at providing companies and individuals with well-founded legal advise. I'm great at legal writing and very experienced in drafting all kinds of legal documents, including appeal letters, claims, complaints and other types of legal correspondence.



Therefore, I enjoy helping people out this way. My work is always of a very high quality, since I have excellent attention for detail, a high sense of responsibility and I'm very meticulous. 



At the end of 2018 I quit my job as a licensed attorney, in order to move to Spain and start working as a lawyer from my own company. Therefore, I am able to offer high-quality legal services for a fraction of the cost of hiring a law firm. 



Please contact me first so that I can send you a custom offer.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment