Friday, March 12, 2021

Create Legal Agreement, Lease, Contract, Legal Document











About:

MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING ORDER! I WANT TO HELP YOU BUT IF YOUR REQUEST IS OUTSIDE GIG OFFERING I WILL ASK YOU TO CANCEL



Letters     Contracts      Lease Agreements  Purchase Agreements

Promissory Notes   Business Agreement

Intellectual Property Protection  Amazon Issues    Collection letter

Joint Venture Formation

Policy ownership rights to inventions

Ownership as to designs logos and graphic arts

Exclusivity and Non-Exclusivity Agreements



COMMUNICATION IS CRITICAL FOR SUCCESS

 PURCHASE POLICY:

Please send me what I ask for in gig or inbox discussion. Ask what I need if you are not sure.

Failure to provide the required items in a timely manner will force me to automatically CANCEL the order OR if you send documents post order I will modify your order at an additional cost to you

Please only order this gig if you ACCEPT these Terms Of Service.

Revisions are not accepted, unless part of order. Your purchase of gig acknowledges that you understood my gig terms and understand complying with requests for information.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed a legal letter drafted for me to send out to a customer on behave of my restaurant. I gave Guidolaw all of the facts and he drafted the letter quickly with precise legal facts. The letter was drafted with great word quality and I'm happy with the outcome. I will work with him in the future should I ever need to.

:

Good experience working with this seller. Accomplished the task at hand.

:

Thank you for the review & tip-

:

Fast turn around time and the seller was able to make tweaks before the final delivery to account for state laws. Great experience, would contact again.

:

Effortless, relaxing, dependable in a world of viral chaos around me




No comments:

Post a Comment