Monday, March 29, 2021

Be Your US Attorney For Trademark Registration And Logo











About:

Hi! My name is Ahad Syed, and I’m a US-licensed trademark attorney experienced in trademark application registration. I am licensed in California (No. 332004) & Illinois (No. 6325891).



GIGS:

Basic: Filing only for 1 TM EITHER word OR logo in 1 Class only (add $200/Class)

Standard: Basic PLUS Search for 2 names/logos included (add $200/Class)

Premium: Standard PLUS MINOR Office Action Responses Covered for You (See FAQs)



PLEASE READ & FAQs:



1.    Please contact me before ordering.



2.    The Gig price you see does NOT include US Government (USPTO) Fees which is your responsibility. USPTO Fees are as follows: $250 or $350 ($350 only if custom description required, normally it's $250). I will try to get you the $250.



3.    Gig fees are for 1 word OR logo registration in 1 Class of Goods or Services. Registering a word AND logo = 2x the Fees. If you want to register in more than 1 Class, please add $200 *per Class* for my Gig Fee + US Govt Fee of (normally, $250) *per Class*.



4.    If you're not currently using your TM, expect to pay the USPTO an extra $100 within 6 months + show evidence of actual use.



May constitute "Attorney Advertising."



I'm a message away!

- Ahad Syed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My company owns several product lines for commercial sale. Ahad did a great job explaining the trademark process, searching for the name, and filing the trademarks with the USPTO. He prepared a statement of use for and intent to use for another. He even undertook an office action response that we received several weeks ago! I can't thank him enough for being so quick and professional. Great work and thanks again for getting the job done! Look forward to working together in the future!

Seller's Response:

Wish I could give you more than 5 stars! You did such an awesome job on the trademark search and filing with the USPTO. I was pleasantly surprised to see you were able to file so quickly. Really appreciate the time and effort you took to meet the deadlines and keep me posted. Can at least rest easy that the business name idea I came up with for my product line is good to go and that I do not worry about competitors. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for such a kind review! Keeping lines of communication open with me really helped me speed up the process. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Asyed was fast and proficient during the process. He made it extremely easy and helped me understand the process. I will definitely be using his services on the future and referring him.

:

Thank you! You were a pleasure to work with as well. Your prompt communication really sped things up!




No comments:

Post a Comment