Monday, March 8, 2021

Be Your Online Lawyer Or Legal Advisor











About:

Hi,



Are you looking for a Professional Lawyer, Legal Consultant, or Legal Advisor, then you are at right place.



I'm a registered lawyer having 10 years of practice experience in Commercial Law and Civil Rights. I can give you cost-effective legal advice, services, and consultation in a wide variety of areas including all types of contracts, agreements, business law, and so on. I can protect your interests in a better way.



MY AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION ARE;



  • All types of contracts and agreements writing.
  • Legal research, review, and translation.
  • Legal drafting, arguments, and conveyancing.
  • Trademark reg, copyrights, and patent.
  • Wills and deeds.
  • Documentation.
  • Website terms and conditions.
  • Website privacy policy.
  • Legal notices, desist letters.
  • Legal advice and consultation.
  • If you have any other legal issues not mentioned above feel free to contact me.



For any other legal services you require or if you have any questions before you order, please drop me a message before ordering.



  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Full Satisfaction



For any consultation please contact me.



Thanks for seeing it here.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and very fast. The work was done to perfection

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kindness

Seller's Response:

its was easy an effective

:

Thanks for the trust and obliging me.

:

This is my third order from Hussain, everything was as expected. The consultation was exactly what I needed in such a short amount of time. Thanks, Hussain!




No comments:

Post a Comment