Monday, March 22, 2021

Be Your US Lawyer For Business And More











About:

I am a licensed California attorney with a focus in business law, contracts, IP, immigration law for individual and businesses. I can help you and your business for a single issue or on a long term basis. I'm pretty flexible, feel free to reach out to discuss your matters.

Also, I can help you with all the European matters if any because I've knowledge on it as an Italian attorney.

Reviews


:

Good work!

:

I really appreciate how fast and precise the assignment was done. I highly recommend Carlo

:

Okay thank you

:

Very responsive and extremely professional! I Highly recommend him and will order his services again!

:

He communicate well with me, time of delivery is good and work is comprehensive




No comments:

Post a Comment