Sunday, March 14, 2021

Patent Check For Your Product, Invention Or Idea Fast











About:

Within two weeks after offering my first FBA product, my listing was shut down by amazon, because I breached INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

 Little did I know, that I was selling a product that had a patented design. I lost a lot of money

SO.............................

Don't take it for granted that you are free to sell whatever product you want on Amazon.

Have your product checked today! 

To not make my mistake, I will conduct for you:

✔️A detail check if your product/idea is patented or not

✔️A detail check if your product/idea is copyrighted or not

✔️A detail check if your Brand name is trademarked or not

The result will be presented to you in an easily understood format.

NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) accompanies every order.

Why do you need me?

✔️24/7 Online Availability

✔️I value my client trust

✔️I value my client money

✔️100% in time delivery!

✔️100% Cheap, Affordable yet Quality!



So what are you waiting for, Place your order today!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a simply outstanding and awesome freelancer!, very professional and nice! worth recommended to you whoever needs like-kind services, you definitely get the right expert!, A+++++++++++

Seller's Response:

Really appreciate everything.

:

Thank you got this job done so fast

:

Youre welcome

:


No comments:

Post a Comment