Monday, March 22, 2021

Draft Business Contracts UK Qualified Lawyer With 10 Years Experience And An MBA











About:

I run my own legal consultancy firm and have extensive experience in commercial and finance law.



I am a qualified lawyer in the UK who has worked on multi-billion transactions. Now working for myself and enjoying the interaction with fellow entrepreneurs. However, I do not take very basic work - there are other people out there that are capable and better priced. I only deal with issues that require a lawyer and not paralegal or law graduate.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super advice, thank you!

:

Very good work carried out as requested. Good communication. Would use again

:

Absolutely impressive!

:

Thankyou for your counsel and service. I look forward to working with you again in the future Best Regards

:

Glad to have helped. Best of luck with your endeavour and let me know how you get on.




No comments:

Post a Comment