Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Appeal Amazon Copyright Infringement Suspension











About:

Hi,



I will write a custom appeal letter that will help your product get reinstated. 



My service will also reset the "Intellectual property complaints" metric in your account to 0, preventing your whole Amazon account from being suspended.



Don't let false intellectual property complaints ruin your business.



How to get started:

  

  • Send me the message you have received from Amazon
  • I will then have a free consultation with you to determine the plan of action and advise on documents required to appeal the suspension
  • Purchase the gig
  • I will write a plan of action / appeal letter for you to submit and advise you of any additional documents that will be required. 



Please note, that appeals are reviewed on a case by case basis by Amazon, therefore, I cannot guarantee that the ASIN will be reinstated or give timescales as to when they will be reinstated.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

ok great seller

Seller's Response:

ok great buyer

Seller's Response:

Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

Arooj is a professional who knows what he does. I definitely recommend him for Amazon issues!

:

thanks for your cooperation I learned a lot from your issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment