Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Provide Legal Information And Assistant In Indonesia











About:

Having trouble finding legal information in Indonesia? 


Let me introduce myself, my name is Iqbal works as lawyers more than 15 years, Holding experience in State-owned enterprises and currently has legal aid agencies in Jakarta and Surabaya Indonesia.


Arief was my colleague before and here I want to join with him at fiverr to provide information about the order of law in Indonesia. 


If you are interested, please contact me and I will provide the information you need.



Providing information about

- Legal document

- Legal consultant

- Legal recommendations

- Compay establishment

- Lawsuit

- Citizenship

- Government rule



- Etc

_________________________________________________________________________________

Gigs cost:

 - 2 question per gig



Thank you



Regards

M.Iqbal S.B, SH

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my first experience with Arif. Very easy to deal with and understood my problems. Really professional and a nice experience. Great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you ... in legal draft review.

Seller's Response:

Arief is super fast and efficient! He answered all my questions and was a pleasure to deal with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you ... in Indonesia company establishment question.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment