Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A Trademark Search For Your Business Name











About:

#1 Choice for Idea, Business or Brand name Trademark Search



I will do a trademark search in all official US, UK, Europe and Asian databases to see if your business/idea name is taken. Trademark search does not include the filing of a trademark.



For patent search you can check out my other gig service.



Trademark Search Services:



  • Trademark Search
  • Name Search
  • Brand Name Search
  • Business/idea Name Search
  • Copyright Check
  • Slogan Check
  • Legal Name Search



Trademark Search Requirements



  • Business or Idea Name
  • Category (Where you want to use the brand name)



Contact me if you have any queries.



Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and great communication

Seller's Response:

Thank You for appreciating Trademark Check Services. I would love to work again for you. You can also check my Patent Search service.

Seller's Response:

Great work! Delivered as promised. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank You for appreciating Trademark Search Services. I would love to work again for you. You can also check my Patent Check services.

:

Very fast and pleasant to work with. Delivered with recommendation. Excellent and will do business with again.




No comments:

Post a Comment