Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Search Patents That Can Hamper Your Idea Product Or Process











About:

To take care of the novelty aspects of your proposed invention, I conduct precise Prior art search / "novelty search" / “patentability search” to safeguard your invention.

My basic gig of 40 $ gives you a list of relevant patents with their abstract, drawings and other details and my focussed observation on safeguarding /novelty.

The gig of 100 $ will give you the list of relevant patents with all the above along with individual comment vis-à-vis your invention.

The gig of 300 $ will give all the above along with my detailed comments & relevance with respect to each cited granted patent/patent application with detailed observations, patent classes along with market relevance pertaining to a particular country/region.

For conducting the search I shall require an abstract of your idea, highlighting the novel features of the product/process, the utility of the idea in bullet form. (preferably 3-5 bullets).

An NDA will be provided to safeguard your proposed invention.

Reviews


:

I AM HIGHLY IMPRESSED!!!!!!! HE GAVE ME A VERY THOROUGH SEARCH!!!! I AM VERY PLEASED AND EXCITED ABOUT MOVING FOWARD!!!!! AND VERY PROFESSIONAL!!!!

:

Excellent work thanks

:

Professionalism!

:

As what he promised

:

Im very impressed with the result i see.




No comments:

Post a Comment