Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Be Your Concierge Lawyer To Answer Legal Questions











About:

CONCIERGE LEGAL ADVICE

Take HOURLY rate out of the equation for legal advice!

I can help as you negotiate contract, employment agreement, sales contract or if you are even in court!

Do you need legal assistance?Inthe middle of negotiations & need quick answers to legal terms or a review of a contract?

Address legal issues as they occur with my CONCIERGE legal services

Unlimited questions and topics that you purchase for a specific time & date I can accommodate you & your schedule.

Need an on call attorney on other days? Contact me & we can arrange for a regular schedule of day(s) of unlimited legal advice, questions and topics at your disposal!

We can negotiate a monthly or daily retainer



EXTRA FAST DELIVERY? MESSAGE ME BEFORE PURCHASING

NO FAMILY, CHILD SUPPORT, CHILD CUSTODY/CRIMINAL LAW/CRIMINAL CHARGES JAIL OR SENTENCING

We are not creating an attorney-client relationship

COMMUNICATION CRITICAL FOR SUCCESS -message me before purchasing if you have questions about gig

We are not creating an attorney-client relationship



















Reviews


:

Guidolaw was VERY prompt with my request, and gave me all the nessicary statues and information regarding the Law in my state quickly, and made it VERY easy to understand. No legal mumbo-jumbo. Clear and factual information for me to make my decision. Thanks!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment