Friday, November 27, 2020

Provide An Unpaid Internship Agreement











About:

This version of Unpaid Internship Agreement covers Internship program that meets all the Six criteria required by U.S. Department of Labor (“USDOL”) in order not to subject the Internship to the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) requirements. If your business is based in the USA and needs to hire Unpaid Interns without violating the laws, then this is the agreement to use.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great fast service

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Good job!

:

Looks good...

:

Fast and exactly what i needed, scary fast!

:

Buyer didn't keep his promise of tipping me after I fulfilled the condition specified. He said "If you can get this for me before Wednesday the 23rd, i will tip an extra $5" I delivered on 22nd at 14:33Hr the moment I received the order, but the tip never came.




No comments:

Post a Comment