Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Prepare A Trademark Opposition Or Answer











About:

I will prepare and file a well-founded Notice of Opposition for you, to oppose a competitor's mark, or prepare and file an Answer (Defense) for an opposition filed against you.


I AM A US ATTORNEY LICENSED TO FILE TTAB ACTIONS AND REPRESENT YOU


I will:
- review the evidence to support claims
- legally research potential bases for your Opposition/Defense
- discuss with opposing counsel, including filing my Appearance
- monitor prosecution of the action before the USPTO


Please contact me with any questions. I have been practicing in trademarks for 12 years, and would be happy to help you see your mark through to registration, or defend your existing rights.



Reviews


:

The seller is very knowledgeable and an expert at his craft. He also works quickly. We are just beginning this process so I will provide another review or updates to this response once it is over. I am certain that we will be successful in our quest.

:

Another great experience! Thanks Nyall.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment