Sunday, November 29, 2020

Search And Apply For Trademark Registration In All Major Jurisdictions











About:

  • Do you have a mark you want to protect from infringement?
  • Do you want to establish your brand?
  • Do you want to list your mark in the Amazon brand registry? 

Merely registering a business name, a company name, or a domain name does not grant you exclusive rights to use that name.

Only a registered trademark provides you the exclusive legal right to use, assign, license, and sell your IP around the world.

I will prepare and submit your trademark application in major jurisdictions like the USA, UK, EU, AU, CAN, GER, NZ, IN.

PLEASE NOTE IT IS ESSENTIAL TO SEARCH THE MARK BEFORE APPLYING FOR REGISTRATION TO KNOW IT IS AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION OTHERWISE THE REJECTION CHANCES ARE VERY HIGH.

IMPORTANT NOTE: PERSONS WHO ARE NOT LIVING IN THE US, BUT WANT TO REGISTER THEIR TRADEMARK IN THE US. THEY REQUIRED TO CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. OTHERWISE, I WILL CANCEL THEIR ORDER.

FILING FEE: The filing fee/government fee fluctuates depending on the country. An applicant needs to pay the filing fee directly to their country's trademark office. In the US the filing fee is $225 per class.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very reassuring and patient. Best service I've gotten on this platform. When you're spending the kind of money you're spending for a Trademark, you need the best outcome possible. It still takes 2-3 month for the certificate, i will let you know.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the awesome review it’s very kind of you, I wish you all the best. Thanks and God bless.

Seller's Response:

This order was not a simple one. I was new to the process and submitted an order. When I did not understand something, the seller took his time to explain to me what was misunderstood by me. The seller was kind with words, patient and understanding. The seller incorporated very detailed instructions to proceed with the process but I still did not understand. Due to this, the seller provided a quick alternative to my issue. Because the price is high for the submittal, I was nervous but the seller helped me tremendously and successfully execute the application. I am completely satisfied and confident about the application submittal.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your huge compliments; it’s been a great experience working with you.it was an outstanding experience working with you, with superb communication, trust, and perfect understanding. Thanks again for your kindness. Stay blessed.

Seller's Response:

I quoted a few sellers on Fiverr regarding the trademark process, but only. Shahabghori2 had the patience to thoroughly explain to me each and every single thing one who files needs to know. Confusing at times, when you have no law background like myself. But he was very attentive to detail, friendly and with good sense of humour. Highly recommended on my part.




No comments:

Post a Comment