Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Provide You With US Immigration Eligibility Answer











About:

If you will explain your US immigration situation to me, I will give you an answer on what you are eligible for and even how to proceed with your case. I am very successful at handling cases that are as follow:



* Family-based immigration

* Fiance/spouse visa

* Student visas

* Visitor/tourist visas

* Consular Processing

* Change of Status

* VAWA

* Asylum

* Removal of conditions from green card

* Work and travel permits

* and much, much more!

Reviews


:

Seller answers very quickly. Would have like a more thorough answer the first time, but I asked for a revision and seller quickly responded and provided that answer so all turned out well. Thanks.

:

fast reply and very detailed.

:

Answered my questions promptly. Thanks!

:

Really enjoyed his inputs. Very fair! I would recommend him to anyone looking for legal immigration advice.

:

Thank you. Fast response




No comments:

Post a Comment