Monday, November 2, 2020

Review And Provide Risk Analysis For Construction Contracts











About:

Construction contracts can be difficult to read and even more difficult to interpret.



I provide a consultancy service to review and provide bespoke feedback on contracts of any size or nature to ensure you understand the risks involved in delivery of the contract.



I have a comprehensive set of criteria to review against the contract that I have developed over many years of reviewing many forms of contract. 



Typical contracts that I review on a day to day basis include Engineering and Construction Contracts, Professional Services Contracts, Framework Agreeements.



Whether these Contracts are standard forms (NEC, JCT, FIDIC, IChemE etc) or bespoke you can rely on me to thoroughly review and provide written commentary to highlight key risks. Also more than happy to arrange a telephone call or a Skype call to go through feedback.



If you require my CV, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment