Sunday, July 5, 2020

Give You Expert Legal Advice On Private Contracts And Draw Up A Contract Sample











About:

Hello! 



Are you are looking for an expert advice on corporate contracts, private contracts etc?



I have a broad experience in negotiating, drafting, developing templates and samples of contracts mostly based in Georgia, however, I have done similar activities for clients from common law and civil law countries. I have worked for governmental, non-governmental and international organizations as well.



Let me know if you require my assistance!!



Nanuka



Reviews


:

Great work

:

Very good service as always.

:

This is a great seller. Always cooperates well.

:

Great working with this seller. Very professional.

:

Excellent service and communication.







Give You Expert Legal Advice On Private Contracts And Draw Up A Contract Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment