Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Prepare Llc Business Tax Return











About:

I can help you with your business tax return. I am an expert in personal and business tax returns and helping clients from the last 15 years. I'll prepare your business tax return quickly and accurately. I am available year-round to help with your questions.


The following business returns are covered:


Form 1120 (Corporation)


Form 1120S (S Corporation) including required Schedule K-1(s)


Form 1065 (Partnership) including required Schedule K-1s


Please note, an LLC can be taxed on the individual level or as a Corporation, S Corporation, or Partnership depending on how it was originally set-up.


Most forms and schedules are included with my base fee. Your books and tax documents should be largely in order before we can get started.


If you have a unique situation or issue, please get in touch with me for a price estimate.

Reviews


:

Excellent work.

:

Great experience! Highly recommend and will use again!

: : :





Prepare Llc Business Tax Return

No comments:

Post a Comment