Sunday, July 26, 2020

Write Or Check Your Terms And Conditions











About:

Based on the nature of your project, its target audience and operation, I will write or review your Terms and Conditions. I will also ensure they are fully GDPR- and Brexit-proof.



Your reviewed terms will comply with all applicable laws and consumer protection requirements, recommendation and guidelines. Depending on their current state, I will aim to make them practical, easy to read and usable.



Send me your specific requirements and current terms and/or privacy policy and I will make you a custom offer.



When you accept an offer, I will provide you with a draft deliverable as soon as possible, usually within the first 24 hours. I will keep in touch on daily basis to keep you up-to-date with the progress of your order. Most cases are complex and I am happy to offer unlimited revisions. I will also provide you with free post-completion advice to implement the solutions. Get in touch today!

Reviews


:

It is nice working with you

:

Great communication, sound advice and fast turnover. Recommended.

: : :





Write Or Check Your Terms And Conditions

No comments:

Post a Comment