Friday, July 3, 2020

Draft Contracts And Give Advise Customized To Your Needs











About:

What is my service?



I provide integrated drafting services, customised to your business needs.

I can draft a variety of contracts, legal documents or letters which are suited to the arrangement you want to have.

I can draft documents for all common-law countries.



Who should avail my service?



Individuals or businesses looking to get their documents drafted for a very reasonable rate should definitely check out my services. 

Please feel free to message me and ask for my previous works, so that you can be assured about the quality.



What is my unique offering?



My unique offering is customization. You will have a good amount of questions to answer during the delivery period. I will customize your contracts so that they mean what you want them to mean.

I guarantee you work satisfaction. 



What you can do (as client) for best results?



Be clear with instructions. Say everything that you think I should know. If confused whether or not to say it, say it! Clear communication is the key for best results for both of us.



Please message me first before placing an order, so that I can understand the work and there is no miscommunication.

Reviews


: : : : :





Draft Contracts And Give Advise Customized To Your Needs

No comments:

Post a Comment