Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Design Documentary Letter Of Credit For Import And Export











About:

Hi,



WELCOME TO MY GIG



I have more than 20 years of experience in International Trade Operations. Hundreds of Documentary Credits or Letter of Credit or LC have been issued, negotiated, accepted and realized under my supervision. It is one of the internationally accepted payment method. It is a secured method of payment for both importer / applicant and exporter / beneficiary. 



My Services will be included:



  1. Drafting and designing of the letter or credit / documentary credit.
  2. To look into the necessary term and conditions or additional conditions to secure the customer.
  3. To Suggest amendments, if any , in the agreement / proforma invoice.
  4. To provide guidance to avoid any risk or dispute at later stage.
  5. or any other legitimate requirement regarding this assignment which is agreed by me.


I assure you my best services and guidance.

Don't forget, 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. :-) 



Regards,

A-Shaikh



Reviews


: : : : :





Design Documentary Letter Of Credit For Import And Export

No comments:

Post a Comment