Monday, July 13, 2020

Draft A Standard Contract











About:

On your instructions, I can draft a standard contract for you.



By 'standard', I mean a contract that is an industry standard in the area of business that the client is involved in. An example of such would be a sale of goods contract. 



I will aim to provide you with a draft that you may reuse depending on the various business needs you may have in the future. The intended clients of this service are self-employed individuals and small businesses. If you require a non-commercial contract, please get in-touch prior to any booking.



Please note that if you have a particular need that requires personal consultations with a lawyer, then this service will not be suitable for you. 



Disclaimer:

- Before booking and paying, please message me with a brief explanation of you case, so that I can confirm whether or not your issue is within my scope of work.

- Please do not send through original documents of any type.

- I am performing the role of an adviser. The advice letter is purely intended to provide an initial overview and understanding of the relevant law and to identify issues from which you can decide on independent action or through the help of your local lawyers.

Reviews


: : : : :





Draft A Standard Contract

No comments:

Post a Comment