Sunday, July 26, 2020

Be Your Online Lawyer











About:

Hello,



I am responsible for providing accurate and practical advice to clients on all legal aspects relating to their case. 



Practice Areas:



  • ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
  • APPELLATE
  • BAD FAITH LITIGATION
  • CATASTROPHIC INJURY LITIGATION
  • CIVIL LITIGATION
  • CONSTRUCTION, WATER DAMAGE, AND NUISANCE LITIGATION
  • COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
  • INSURANCE COVERAGE
  • INSURANCE FRAUD
  • INSURANCE DEFENSE
  • PREMISES LIABILITY
  • PERSONAL INJURY
  • TRUCKING LITIGATION
  • SMALL BUSINESS LITIGATION
  • BUSINESS LITIGATION
  • AUTOMOBILE NEGLIGENCE
  • CRIMINAL LAW


Why Choosing me as your Lawyer:

I have been providing legal services online since 2013 on Fiverr and Freelancer platform, I have reviewed and draft hundred of cases and contracts which enable me to provide legal services as according to the nature of your case. My consultation is based on my legal research and according to the law of the country, If you want to hire me, first consider to tell me each and every detail of your case, otherwise, I won't be able to help you, I cannot evaluate your case based on the predictions. Please do not ask any illogical question. 



Note: Please drop a message before ordering any gigs. This enables me to discuss your exact requirements.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very honest and professional will be using him again

:

Very fast delivery! Thanks.

:

very intelligent and helpful seller Thankyou

:

Xeshan is good.

:

Thank you, I am trying to be great at my work, so wish me all the best. Thanks again.







Be Your Online Lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment