Friday, October 2, 2020

Register Your Business In Your State











About:

***PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE MY GIG WITHOUT HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH ME FIRST. I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT I CAN ASSIST WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED UP FRONT.***

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER:



1. I ONLY ASSIST W/ U.S. BUSINESSES.


2. I DO NOT ASSIST W/ OPENING BANK ACCOUNTS IN ANY WAY. 

3. I DO NOT ASSIST W/ IRS ITIN APPLICATIONS IN ANY WAY. 

______

Thank you for choosing my gig. 

Starting a business can be overwhelming. There are federal, state, and sometimes even county and city forms that all need to be completed before you can begin any business activity. Depending on the type of business, there are also licenses and permits that are needed in order for you to be in compliance with your local laws. I want to make sure you're all set to start the business that you've always wanted. 

I can help with any of the following: 

  • Tax, Licenses, and Permits- Federal tax ID (EIN), State tax IDs, Business licenses, Seller's permits

  • Forming Your Business- LLC (Limited Liability Company), Incorporation (S-Corp, C-Corp), Nonprofit, Sole Proprietorship, General Partnership, LP (Limited Partnership), LLP (Limited Liability Partnership)

  • Naming Your Business- Entity name availability check, name reservation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good seller . Good communication even facing problems . Would recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for choosing my gig!

Seller's Response:

Thank you seeing this project through.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for choosing my gig. I truly appreciate you.

:

Nice work!




No comments:

Post a Comment