Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Provide Top Notch Services In Legal Issues











About:

Providing top-notch legal services in civil and other fields of law;


  • Contracts and agreements including ND
  • Vetting and reviewing agreements 
  • Bankruptcy petitions 
  • Real estate
  • Employment
  • Title or law researches 
  • proofreading 
  • Other legal services    
  • Business incorporation
  • Litigation assistance
  • Trade mark registration , only for China and Pakistan 


I am dealing with independent clients from many regions i.e. USA, UK, KSA, CANADA, PAKISTAN, INDIA, EUROPE, GULF REGION, UAE & AU.  


I do not provide cheap services in any area of law. Law creates liabilities which requires deep concentration and knowledge to protect the rights of clients. I do my job with peace of mind and do not compromise on fee, because I can’t do a cheap job in the legal field. 


1. A client can ask me for review, revise, vet and amendment in his/her legal project any time prior to execution of contract or agreement or filing of any claim or sending legal notice of any nature. With no extra cost shall be charged.


2. If the client is not satisfied with my work, he/she may claim refund anytime in case of disagreement with me.

Reviews


:

Great communication and response time. Very pleased. I highly recommend. Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment