Friday, October 2, 2020

Register Your Trademark Copyright And Provide Advice











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER !!



I am a qualified, registered, practicing  trademark attorney and completed my Law Degree from one of the leading college in India.I have filed many trademark applications in USA, UK, India and other European Countries as well



I have also drafted various IP agreements for my clients all over the world. 



Services Offered

  1. Trademark Consultation and its viability 
  2. Trademark Registration 
  3. Trademark Search, Filing, Paperwork 
  4. Advise you on any particular clause in IP agreements, such as licence or assignment agreements
  5. Draft and submit Office Action Response issued against your trademark application. 
  6. Draft you any IP agreements 


I request you to kindly contact me before ordering this gig so that we can understand the requirement, costs and timeline since services such as search, filing, drafting in order to protect your brand name in a better manner. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I used Bhanu's services. He is well versed in his area and provides valuable service related to trademark filing and consulting. I recommend.

Seller's Response:

Seller is knowledgeable and created the application for trademark with the best of his abilities. Let's hope that it will be approved by USPTO then I'll be very glad with the services provided.

Seller's Response:

fast and direct.. i like that.. good job .. gonna upgrade to premium very soon

:

Thank you so much

:

Thanks a lot, great advice




No comments:

Post a Comment