Friday, October 16, 2020

Get A US Company Online For Your Business











About:

What I need in order to open a company in the US for you?

-  The company name.

-  Your name and last name how it is written in your passport.

-  In which state do you want to open the company in? (If you don’t know, I would love to help you choose a state without “State income tax”)

-  New email for the company with temporary password so I can open and create all the needed accounts for you.

-  US phone number. (Can be Skype number 6.5$ per month)

-  Address of your friend or family member in the US.

You will get the original legal papers for the company:

1- Articles of Organization.

2- Certificate of Good Standing.

 

Reviews


:

You are one of the best people I've worked with. My order was processed lightning fast in a friendly and professional manner. I would definitely consider working with you again for my future inquiries/requests. Highly recommended!

:

Firas was very helpful, he knows the details in what he is doing and when I have concerns regarding some aspects of the name, most important he is quick in response. Highly Recommended.

:

amazing , fast , understandable , fast respond , accurate thanks Mr. Firas for your professionalism

:

Great communication, Very professional. Delivered as promised, before the deadline.

:

Service provider is excellent ,accurate and committed to deadlines. Recommended him for company registration. Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment