Sunday, October 11, 2020

Respond To Trademarks Office Objections











About:

I am a Canadian registered trademark agent. I filed over 4000 trademarks in my career both in Canada and the US. 



I can help you with your trademark objections (office actions).



Review and advise - I will review your office action and tell you if the objections can be overcome and what the chances of success are.



Review and respond - I will review the office action and respond on your behalf. This gig is for non-substantive objections (not confusion and not descriptiveness).



Review, respond and guarantee -  I will review your non-substantive office action and respond on your behalf. I guarantee that your mark will be approved. If not, I will respond again for free until your trademark is approved.



I can also respond to substantive objections in Canada and the US. Please buy the basic gig so that I can review your office action and advise you if the objection can be overcome.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for all the help!

:

I did not expect such a fast response as I had recently placed the order while having coffee in the morning. Before I clocked out of work, there was a very detailed explanation given with suggestive recommendation. Excellent all around as this was a basic gig and I will be looking forward to filing my trademark with her assistance. My only disappointment is I wish I had used her services initially instead of using a self-service option to file --my learning curve mistake.

:

Best $5 ever spent! She answered my questions providing external sources from where I could learn. She knew right away what was missing from my USPTO trademark application, and how to make the best out of my application. You can definitely see a difference between her knowledge and other sellers that only waste your money, like seller EPATENT. Wish I had chosen her from day 1. Thank you for actually caring about your clients.

:

Oh, this is such a nice feedback! Thank you very much, it makes me so happy that I could help!

:

Highly professional services and communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment