Saturday, May 23, 2020

Help With Contracts, Employment Law, Companies, Trademarks











About:

I am a UK registered lawyer with over 10 years experience in firms and companies. 



Message me to receive a quote for your requirements. 



Free legal consultation and legal advice included. 



Whether you are setting up your business or have an established business, I can assist you with all legal advice and documentation at each stage. 



I will prepare your documents for you to review and allow, if necessary, revisions until they are exactly as you require them.  



I can help you with:
  • non - disclosure agreements
  • employment contracts
  • lease agreements
  • shareholders agreements
  • investment contracts
  • partnership agreements
  • memorandum of agreement
  • property purchase agreements
  • sales agreements
  • purchase agreements
  • legal letters
  • website terms and conditions
  • website privacy policy


Or any other legal matter you have. 



Just send me a message.



Your UK Lawyer here to help. 



Reviews


:

I would say: Thank you, Patricia. She helped me to review 2 copyrights agreement for my business, quick delivery with high skills at a reasonable price. I will work with here again for sure.

:

Second time using Patricia's services. She is very professional and the project was done in time. Will continue using Patricial for all my UK related legal needs.

:

I asked Patricia for help on a Commercial Framework Agreement, and she took the time to understand all details of the situation & leverage before starting, which showed professionalism and experience. She has high communication skills, delivered on time and as promised. She will be our go to legal council!

:

Great communication, very fast turnaround and exactly what I was after (Consultancy Agreement). Highly recommend Patricia.

:

She has been great and able to understand our requirement and made it bespoke to us.




No comments:

Post a Comment