Sunday, May 17, 2020

Prepare The Legal Document











About:

I will draft any legal document as per the requirement after discussing the matter with you through Mobile/Whatsapp/Chat/E-mail/skype/SMS - on below topics



Cheque Bounce, Family Dispute, Matrimonial Dispute, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Maintenance, Alimony, Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Consumer Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Recovery, Agreements, Wills, Sexual Harassment at Workplace, terms & Conditions, Agreements, Rent agreement, 

I am a qualified and licensed Lawyer, practicing since 2004 in providing High quality, cost-effective, and expeditious legal consultancy and advisory services from my hi-tech office. My work experience has refined my legal drafting, research, and oratory skills, thereby sharpening my legal know-how.

Recovery of money, review of documents, contract drafting are my strong areas in terms of civil and corporate law. In addition to that, I have handled sensitive family law matters like divorce, maintenance, Alimony, custody of a child, and division of property matters, which not only need to be handled with care but also with a lot of caution.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment