Monday, May 25, 2020

Provide Llc And Corporation Startup Kits











About:

Need a one-stop shop to startup your Corporation or LLC? Then, look no further!



When it comes to Corporations and LLCs, it is ESSENTIAL that you comply with state laws and observe corporate formalities to ensure your liability as an owner is protected. My services are customized to your business and local laws. I offer documents to make compliance an easy process for you. Here are some of my services:



Basic Package

  • Articles of Incorporation/Organization to register your business in your state
  • Cover letter offering instructions on how file the Articles and ongoing requirements
***I will not file the Articles on your behalf.



Standard Package

  • Basic Package
  • Bylaws or Operating Agreement that will govern how your business operates
  • Member or Shareholder Agreements, if needed


Premium Package

  • Basic and Standard Package
  • Ownership Transfer Ledger
  • Resolutions and Minutes templates for common actions you may need to take (i.e. borrowing money, hiring employees, buying/selling property, etc)


All packages come with unlimited revisions - at no extra cost to you! 



Not sure if it's covered or required? Just ask!



Please contact me to today on how to get your business off the ground!

Reviews


:

Great detailed work. Very responsive and answered all questions and concerns.

:

An amazing process! Great work!

:

Great seller. Very professional and prompt. It gives you more than what you ask for. I will definitely keep her as my 'to go' person. Thank you so much.

:

Once again, the seller truly takes time to understand what we want and what really help based on her experience. Not only I got a clean legal document that fits for my case but educational advice I receive to equip me to make a best decision at right time. Highly recommend US based entrepreneurs.

:

Very knowledgeable and easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment