Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Provide Data Protection, Privacy Law Gdpr, And Cybercrime Solutions











About:

Hi there, I am a data privacy advisor and lawyer so If you have any work to be done with regarding it including drafting of data privacy rules, terms and conditions. I can also advise you to relate to data privacy strategies in light of data privacy law. I am providing services relating to data breach claims also. Secondly, I  will provide you a consultation and legal services with regard to cybercrime.

Reviews


:

Great work. Zoe provided a thorough report and dove into specific details upon follow-up requests. She provided legal documents for me to check sources and answer more questions that might come up later. I feel prepared to comply with GDPR and laws that compel me to retain and hand over data to authorities if needed.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment