Sunday, May 24, 2020

Repetitions Of Legal Matters











About:

Given that I am in possession of the title of Italian lawyer, as well as the degree in Economics and Commerce I offer private lessons to high school and / or university students in all branches of law.In addition, I offer a preparation course for the lawyer's exam in Italy



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your advice and guidance. Pepbuo is an Italian jurist. A jurist (from medieval Latin) is someone who researches and studies jurisprudence (theory of law). I had the pleasure of having his consultation on matters regarding a tenant agreement. I do not speak Italian and it helped for him to review my tenant agreement and reassure me of my rights in order to address my landlord.

:

Thank you for your presentation. I hope was helpful. To the next...

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment