Sunday, February 28, 2021

Trademark Registration And Search For You











About:

Hi,

Do you want to protect your brand name or logo design?



Then get a Trademark. I am an IP attorney with four years of experience. I have filed numerous Trademarks and has persuasively responded to various office actions. I can do



  • Trademark Search
  • Trademark Filing
  • Respond to Office Action
  • File Statment of Use



Please do not place the order directly. Message me if you are interested and we can go forward from there



NB: I cannot represent you in any USPTO office actions. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller did a perfect job, supper clear legal advice and quick delivery, I have used Krishna services for Trademark Clearance Search and I highly recommend him for this service, I am also going to use him for other related services soon ...

Seller's Response:

Thank You for the kind words.

Seller's Response:

To the point, no messing around. however, when there were questions, the seller provided answers and explanations. Made the process that seemed to be scary and overwhelming be a matter of clicking a few buttons and submitting. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank You.

:

Seller was helpful and informative.




No comments:

Post a Comment