Friday, February 26, 2021

Advise You On Gdpr Via Zoom











About:

Do you sometimes just want to chat through your Data Protection conundrums?  It might be that you have a quick question, or want to go more in-depth with your GDPR issues.



Whether it's a 15 minute chat, or the 60 minute conversation about your business, why not make a start now and get in touch.



I've got a Post Grad Cert in Data Protection Law from Northumbria Uni Law School as well as being a Certified Information Privacy Professional (Europe) - added to that my experience with marketing, I can help you ensure your business is operating legally.



I'm also a very good Agony Aunt and understand that sometimes it can be very stressful for businesses to get it right.

Reviews


:

Exactly what I needed... many thanks!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment